Before the Fire Officer calls, did you know...
If you are the 'Responsible Person-the Duty Holder' for Fire Safety compliance, YOU are LEGALLY OBLIGED to be in possession of an up to date, robust Fire Risk Assessment for your organisation underpinned, by an on-going Fire Management System.
Fire Risk Assessments for Care homes and residential properties
As an owner of a Care homes or residential property, you are the person who has legal responsibility for the fire safety in the building, the occupiers or the members of the public who visit the properties on a regular basis. It is highly important that as a responsible person you are in charge of overseeing the safety of everyone in the properties.
How to COMPLY with the Fire Regulations
With in excess of 38 years' operating within the Fire Industry I can personally help with your Fire Risk Assessments, if...
- You don't have a Fire Risk Assessment
- You have had one done by your own organisation but you feel that it may be inadequate
- You have had one done by an alternative provider but the fire authority has led you to believe that it is not suitable or sufficient
- You are unsure if you comply with the regulations
- You have outstanding compliance actions and you need advice on the best course of action to take to achieve compliance
Call me, Pete Mouslon on 0844 332 0445 or chat now
How we COMPLETE your Fire Risk Assessment
- We send an accredited Fire Risk Assessor to you.
- Our Fire Risk Assessor will compile and complete a report about all matters relating to fire safety.
- We will issue a report highlighting satisfactory areas along with areas that require attention or do not comply with the Fire Regulations.
- We will discuss your action areas with you and plan a course of action.
- Provide access to your online report in our secure portal.
Fire never compromises. Neither should you.
Don’t leave fire regulation compliance to chance, talk to our select team of experienced specialists today. Don’t leave problems alone...leave them to us...
Can I do my own Fire Risk Assessment?
YES. But it is almost certain that professional Fire Safety expertise will be required - DIY efforts or using inexperienced people is UNLIKELY to reach the required standard. If you need assistance, our GAP Analysis will help clarify what is required and the correct process needed to achieve compliance.
Frequently Asked Questions
With our help you are one step closer to achieving seamless compliance with Fire Regulations
Breaches of the Fire Safety Order
EMPLOYEE FINED FOR FAILING TO FOLLOW FIRE PROCEDURES
Nursing home employee who silenced a fire alarm and failed to carry out a search of the premises when a fire alarm sounded was convicted of a breach of Article 23(1)(a) of the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.
Due to her lack of income Sykes was fined only £500. Christopher Morris, a Fire alarm engineer 56, of Llandudno, North Wales, had already been sentenced in relation to the same incident and was fined £5,000, was ordered to pay £6,000 prosecution costs.