Before the Fire Officer calls, did you know...
If you are the 'Responsible Person-the Duty Holder' for Fire Safety compliance, YOU are LEGALLY OBLIGED to be in possession of an up to date, robust Fire Risk Assessment for your organisation underpinned, by an on-going Fire Management System.
Fire Risk Assessments for Airport, Bus, Tram & Train terminals
We can provide Fire Risk Assessments to all employers, managers, occupiers and owners of premises and all others who have responsibility for the management of fire safety on a day-to-day basis in transport premises and facilities. It is highly important that as a responsible person you are in charge of overseeing the safety of everyone in the terminal building.
Our Fire Risk Assessments are for transport premises and facilities, such as:
airport terminals (passenger and freight), ferry/shipping ports (passenger and freight), rail (surface–train/light rail/tram–and sub-surface) terminals, stations and platforms, bus/coach terminals and stations, transport interchanges & tunnels (road and rail).
How to COMPLY with the Fire Regulations
With in excess of 38 years' operating within the Fire Industry I can personally help with your Fire Risk Assessments, if...
- You don't have a Fire Risk Assessment
- You have had one done by your own organisation but you feel that it may be inadequate
- You have had one done by an alternative provider but the fire authority has led you to believe that it is not suitable or sufficient
- You are unsure if you comply with the regulations
- You have outstanding compliance actions and you need advice on the best course of action to take to achieve compliance
Call me, Pete Moulson on 0844 332 0445 or chat now
How we COMPLETE your Fire Risk Assessment
- We send an accredited Fire Risk Assessor to you.
- Our Fire Risk Assessor will compile and complete a report about all matters relating to fire safety.
- We will issue a report highlighting satisfactory areas along with areas that require attention or do not comply with the Fire Regulations.
- We will discuss your action areas with you and plan a course of action.
- Provide access to your online report in our secure portal.
Fire never compromises. Neither should you.
Don’t leave fire regulation compliance to chance, talk to our select team of experienced specialists today. Don’t leave problems alone...leave them to us...
Can I do my own Fire Risk Assessment?
YES. But it is almost certain that professional Fire Safety expertise will be required - DIY efforts or using inexperienced people is UNLIKELY to reach the required standard. If you need assistance, our GAP Analysis will help clarify what is required and the correct process needed to achieve compliance.
Frequently Asked Questions
With our help you are one step closer to achieving seamless compliance with Fire Regulations
HOTEL PUT THOUSANDS OF LIVES AT RISK
"POTENTIAL DEATH TRAP"
THE OWNER of a “potential death trap” hotel has been handed a suspended prison sentence and fined £50,000 for serious breaches of fire regulations which put thousands of lives at risk.
Fire inspectors found Gilson Hotel in Hull city centre was operating without a fully functioning fire alarm, meaning had a fire broken out, it would not have been discovered until its later stages, delaying the evacuation of anyone in the hotel.
Kaur, of Gilson Hotel, Anlaby Road, was handed a nine month suspended prison sentence, £50,000 fine and ordered to pay £15,000 in court costs.